The TNG works towards self-sustainability and building economic capacities of the Tŝilhqot’in Nation through continually seeking new opportunities for community economic development.
Dandzen Development Ltd. Partnership is an economic entity of the Tŝilhqot’in National Government. For more information on this, please contact Ron Sturgess at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tŝilhqotin ʔEten Naditil (TEN) is a partnership between Dandzen Development LP and Formula Contractors that was created to bid on the BC Ministry of Transportation’s Road Maintenance contract for service area 17. TEN provides road maintenance services, emergency response services and bridge and structural builds. This also includes road building with plans to include community infrastructure in the near future.
Tŝilhqot’in Owned Businesses
Below is a partial list of Tŝilhqot’in owned businesses. Whenever possible, please choose Indigenous owned businesses to support.
- Yunesit’in Guest House offers accommodation in Yuneŝit’in.
- Bendziny Resort offers accommodation on Puntzi Lake, B.C
- Nemiah Valley Lodge (formerly Elkins Creek Ranch), owned by the people of Xeni, will soon be offering accommodation in the Nemiah Valley within the Xeni Gwet’in’s caretaker area.
Arts & Culture
- Sawas Pride Arts N Crafts by Marlene Hink. Handmade, local jewelry and crafts. Contact: E: email@example.com P: (778) 267-4856
- Native Studio Art, offering educational services and programs to individuals, organizations and companies since 2015. Whether it’s art classes in their studio or online mentorship/coaching to bring your dream to fruition you create it, they guide you through. Call Barbara Derrick (780) 717-9534 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Little Crow on the Moon by Kayla Phillips, offering original art on clothing.
- Rainy Day Creations by Michelle. Offers custom iron on transfers, T-shirts, hoodies, ribbon skirts and salves. Variable sizes available. Facebook Page: “Rainy Day Creations by Michelle” or E: Michelle.email@example.com
- Spirit Carver Dean. Offers custom carvings and wood creations. Contact: E: firstname.lastname@example.org or P: (250) 302-9704
- Sea to Sky Bead Supply offers a range of hand selected bead palettes as well as 100 gram bags of their 6 signature colors.
- Coopers Catering by Charm Cooper offers catering. P: (778) 267-3288
- Chiʔela’s Creations by Sierra William. Sierra makes ribbon-skirts. She can be found on Facebook at Chi?ela’s Creations.
- Heather Cherisse is an outdoor recreation, yoga & breath guide.
- Inside Out with Deidri Camille. Provides mobile massage and specializes in Raynor (healing) massage. Also offers Relaxation and Deep Tissue massages. Contact: E: email@example.com or P: (250) 267-8141
- Cooper’s Detailing, offers car, truck, and SUV detailing. Contact: P: (250) 267-7770 Facebook: “Cooper’s Detailing”
Talia’s Consulting Services offers proposals, project management, reporting, research and provides cultural safety information. Contact E: firstname.lastname@example.org P: (250) 267-1687
- Tsi Del Del Enterprises is a logging venture in the Tŝilhqot’in territory
- Toosey Old School Wood Products P: (250) 659-5792
- Cariboo Aboriginal Forestry Enterprise Ltd P: (250) 659-5655
- Toosey Enterprise offers fuel and other items in Tl’esqox. P: (250) 659-5655
Aboriginal Business Resources
- For training and certification concerning economic development have a look at Council for the Advancement of Native Development Officers (CANDO)
- The Aboriginal Business Service Network Society offers resources for new and aspiring Aboriginal business owners
- For possible funding or financing of Aboriginal entrepreneurs go to:
- For information on how to write a business plan go to: